Assistant Professor, Mechanical Aerospace and Nuclear Engineering
Ph.D. Georgia Institute of Technology
- Thermal and Fluids Engineering
- Sustainable Energy Systems
- Micro and Nano-engineered Structures
- Multiscale Transport Analysis
- H. Kim, H.J. Cho, S. Narayanan, S. Yang, H. Furukawa, S. Schiffres, X. Li, Y. Zhang, J. Jiang, O.M. Yaghi, E.N. Wang, "Characterization of Adsorption Enthalpy of Novel Water-Stable Zeolites and Metal-Organic Frameworks," Scientific Reports, 6, 2016.
- S. Narayanan, X. Li, S. Yang, H. Kim, A. Umans, I.S. McKay, E.N. Wang, "Thermal battery for portable climate control," Applied Energy, 2015, Volume 149, pp. 104-116.
- Z. Lu, S. Narayanan, E.N. Wang, "Modeling of Evaporation from Nanopores with Nonequilibrium and Nonlocal Effects," Langmuir, 2015, Volume 31, Issue 36, pp. 9817-9824.
- S. Narayanan, S. Yang, H. Kim, E.N. Wang, “Optimization of Adsorption Process for Climate Control and Thermal Energy Storage.” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2014, Volume 77, pp. 288-300.
- S. Narayanan, A.G. Fedorov, Y.K. Joshi, “Heat and Mass Transfer during Evaporation of Thin Liquid Films Confined by Nanoporous Membranes Subjected to Air Jet Impingement.” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2013, Volume 58, Issue 1-2, pp. 300-311.
- S. Narayanan, A.G. Fedorov, Y.K. Joshi, “Interfacial Transport of Evaporating Water Confined in Nano-pores,” Langmuir, 2011, Volume 27, Issue 17, pp. 10666-10676.
- S. Narayanan, A.G. Fedorov, Y.K. Joshi, “On-chip Thermal Management of Hotspots using a Perspiration Nanopatch,” Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, 2010, Volume 20, Issue 7, pp. 75010-75020.
- S. Narayanan, A.G. Fedorov, Y.K. Joshi, “Gas-Assisted Thin-Film Evaporation from Confined Spaces for Dissipation of High Heat Fluxes,” Nanoscale and Microscale Thermophysical Engineering, 2009, Volume 13, Issue 1, pp. 30-53.