Mechanical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Leading Change and Innovation
Himali Stoccatore is the Chief of Staff to the President of Commercial Engines at Pratt and Whitney.
Previously, she led a demand planning and forecasting team for the commercial aftermarket. She headed the Forecasting Center of Excellence, establishing policies, procedures, and tools for demand planning, and is a certified Project Management Professional.
Himali started her career as an engineer at Custom Electronics and later joined Raytheon Technologies as a Project Engineer. She is a graduate of the UTC Operations Leadership Program and has held roles of increasing responsibility since that time. Himali has also worked in the life sciences industry at Taconic Biosciences as a Product Director.
Himali is an Instructor Mentor at Rensselaer at Work and enjoys providing hands-on tools to her graduate students through a project-based approach they apply in real-time.
She also volunteers on the board of the Women Composer’s Festival of Hartford to promote music composed by women both past and present.
Other Professional Experiences
- Pratt & Whitney – Chief of Staff to the President of Commercial Engines
- Pratt & Whitney – Director of Commercial Aftermarket, Demand Planning & Forecasting
- Taconic Biosciences – Director of Product Management and Scientific Services
- Collins Aerospace – Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning Manager
- Collins Aerospace – Strategic Sourcing Manager
- Pratt & Whitney – Deputy Quality Manager
- United Technologies – Operations Leadership Program
- Hamilton Sundstrand – Project Engineer
Other Certificates and Licenses
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
- MBA, Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University
- M. Eng., Electrical Engineering, SUNY Binghamton
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Mumbai
Portfolio Management, Supply Chain and Operations, Strategy and Change, Business Process Improvement and Tactical Planning