Adjunct Professor, Rensselaer at Work
Managing Technical Organizations
Year Joined RPI
Other Certificates and Licenses
- Master Cyberspace Professional
- Master Space Professional
- Master Acquisition Professional
Other Professional Experience
- United States Space Force
- BAE Systems
- L3Harris Corp.
- Optium Corp. (now II-VI Corp.)
- Terabeam Corp.
- National Security Agency
- Ph.D., George Washington University, Engineering Management
- M. Strategic Studies, Air War College
- M.S., University of Maryland College Park, Electrical Engineering
- B.S., University of Florida, Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Management
- DoD Acquisition
- Borbath, M., An Empirical Approach to the Evaluation of Defense Contractor Performance., International Journal of Logistics, Volume 22, Number 2, April 2019.
- Borbath, M., Establishing Military Utility of Non-Traditional Sensing. DTIC, 2014.
- US Patent: Wideband RF Photonic Pre-Selector for Dynamic Co-Site Interference Mitigation