Jamshed Jal Mistry
Professor of Practice, Lally School of Management
D.B.A. Boston University, Boston, MA, May 1999; M.B.A. University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, December 1984;
B.S. Purdue University, W. Lafayette, IN, May 1983.
- Management Accounting
- Information and Communications Technology
- Electronic Commerce
- Accounting Control Systems
- Digital Divide
- Mistry, J. J., Sarkis, J. and Dhavale, D. 2014. Multi-criteria Analysis using Latent Class Cluster Ranking: An Investigation into Corporate Resiliency" International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 148, 1-13.
- Mistry, J. J. and Jalal, A. 2012. An Empirical Analysis of the Relationship between eGovernance and Corruption, International Journal of Digital Accounting Research, Vol. 12, 145-176.
- Krishnan, R, Mistry, J. J., and Narayanan, V. G., 2012, A Field Study on the Acceptance and Use of a New Accounting System, Journal of Management Accounting Research, Vol. 24, No. 1, 103-133.
- Mistry, J. J. 2012. The Role of eGovernance in mitigating corruption. Accounting and the Public Interest, Vol. 12, No. 1, 137-159.
- Mistry, J. J. and Dhavale, D. 2011. Application of Balanced Scorecard in eCommerce environment. Journal of Knowledge Globalization, Vol. 4, No. 2, 91-113.