Ph.D., Algorithms, Combinatorics, and Optimization, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2017.
M.S., Industrial Engineering, Kansas State University, 2012.
B.S., Mathematics, Kansas State University, 2012.
B.S., Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering, Kansas State University, 2012
- James P. Bailey, 2021 “Time-Average Convergence in a Generalization of Multiagent Zero-Sum Games”, arXiv reprint.
- James P. Bailey, Alex Nash, Craig Tovey, Sven Koenig, 2021 “Path-Length Analysis for Grid-Based Path Planning”, Journal of Artificial Intelligence.
- James P. Bailey, Gauthier Gidel, Georgios Piliouras, 2020 “Finite Regret and Cycles with Fixed Step-Size via Alternating Gradient Descent-Ascent”, In the Proceedings of the 33rd Conference on Learning Theory (COLT).
- James P. Bailey, Georgios Piliouras 2019 “Multi-Agent Learning in Network Zero-Sum Games is a Hamiltonian System”, Nominated for Best Paper In the Proceedings of the International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems (AAMAS).
- James P. Bailey, Georgios Piliouras 2018 “Multiplicative Weights Update in Zero-Sum Games”, In the Proceedings of the ACM Conference for Economic and Computation (EC).