Russell P. Kraft
Lecturer, Electrical, Computer, and Systems Engineering
Lecturer, ECSE, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY.
Dr. Kraft is responsible for several courses in ECSE and Core Engineering. With many of the studio and lab courses, there is a continuous demand for updating equipment, software, procedures, objectives, and training of support. Since Feb. 2016 duties have included maintenance and support of the ECSE teaching, research, & private servers and workstation system and its network.
1983 Ph.D., E.E., Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
1978 M.Eng., E.E., Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
1976 B.S., E.E., Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- R. Clarke, M. R. LeRoy, S. Raman, T. G. Neogi, R. P. Kraft, and J. F. McDonald, “140 Gb/s Serializer Using Clock Doublers in 90 nm SiGe Technology,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 50, no. 11, pp. 2703-2713, Nov. 2015.
- R. Clarke, P. Jacob, O. Erdogan, P. Belemjian, S. Raman, M. R. LeRoy, T. G. Neogi, R. P. Kraft, D.-A. Borca-Tasiuc, and J. F. McDonald, “Thermal Modeling of 3-D Stacked DRAM Over SiGe HBT BiCMOS CPU,” IEEE Open Access Journal, vol. 3, pp. 43-54, Feb. 20, 2015, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2015.2396474.
- Xuelian Liu, Mitchell R. LeRoy, Ryan Clarke, Michael Chu, Hadrian O. Aquino, Srikumar Raman, Aamir Zia, Russell P. Kraft, John F. McDonald, “Design of BiCMOS SRAMs for high-speed SiGe applications”, IET Circuits Devices Syst., 2014, vol. 8, iss. 6, pp. 487-498, Apr. 2014, doi: 10.1049/iet-cds.2013.0375
- X. Liu, S. Raman, R. Clarke, M.R. LeRoy, O. Erdogan, M. Chu, A. Gutin, R.P. Kraft, and J.F. McDonald, “Design of High Speed Register Files Using SiGe HBT BiCMOS Technology”, IEEE Transactions on Circuits & Systems – II: Express Briefs, vol. 61, no. 3, pp. 178-182, 2014.
- A. Gutin, P. Jacob, M. Chu, P.M. Belemjian, M. LeRoy, R.P. Kraft, and J.F. McDonald, “Carry Chains for Ultra High Speed SiGe HBT Adders”, IEEE Transactions on Circuits & Systems – I: Regular Papers, vol. 58, no. 9, pp. 2201-2210, 2011.
- J.-W. Kim, M. Chu, P. Jacob, A. Zia, R.P. Kraft, and J.F. McDonald, “Reconﬁgurable 40 GHz BiCMOS uniform delay crossbar switch for broadband and wide tuning range narrowband applications”, IET Circuits Devices Syst., vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 159 – 169, 2011.
- M. Chu, R.-J. Guo, K. Zhou, C. You, J.F. McDonald and R.P. Kraft, "A 40GS/s Time Interleaved ADC using SiGe BiCMOS technology," IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 380-390, 2010.